Sonja Manojlović (b. March 15, 1948, Zagreb) earned her degree in philosophy and comparative literature from the Faculty of Philosophy in Zagreb. Her poems were included in various anthologies and translated in a dozen languages; for her poetry she has received many awards.
She lives in Zagreb, Croatia.
She has published eighteen books, including selected poems translated and published in Polish (2008) and in Romanian (2009).
– Tako prolazi tijelo / The Way the Body Goes By; poetry, Zagreb, 1965
– Davnog stranca ljubeći / Kissing the Ancient Stranger; poetry, Zagreb 1968
– Sarabanda; poems in prose, Zagreb, 1969
– Jedan espresso za Mariju / One Espresso for Maria; poetry, Čakovec 1977
– Mama, ja sam don Juan / Mom, I’m Don Juan; short stories, Zagreb, 1977
– Civilne pjesme / Civil Poems; poetry, Zagreb 1982
– Babuška / Babushka; poetry, Rijeka, 1987
– Njen izlog darova / Her Shop-window Full of Gifts; poetry, Zagreb, 1999
– Vješturkov tanac / Wizard’s Dance; poetry, Zagreb, 2001
– Upoznaj Lilit / Meet Lilith – Selected Poems; Zagreb 2002; 2003, 2006
– Čovječica / She-man, poetry, Zagreb 2005
– Sonja Manojlović / Saša Šekoranja: Poems and Drawings / Pjesme i crteži; Galerija Kranjčar, Zagreb 2008
– Hod na rukama / Walking on Hands, poetry, Croatian Writers Society, Zagreb 2011
– A sa šest labradora na more putovat ću / And with Six Labradors I’ll Go to the Sea, poetry, Croatian Writers Society, Zagreb 2012